Booking Terms & Conditions
By using [http://grabit.worldmarksp.com/grabit] (the Site) and/or booking accommodation or products through the Site you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions as well as the Site use terms and conditions. “Club Wyndham”, “we ", "us” and “our” refers to Wyndham Destinations South Pacific Limited ACN 090 503 923 AFSL 22500 as the responsible entity of Club Wyndham South Pacific (the Club) and Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ACN 090 083 613 as the Developer (the Developer)of the Club.
GRAB IT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This program is provided by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific and allows you to access Club Apartments at less than the usual allocated Vacation Credit value. This is made available by using Vacation Credits that are due to expire to offset a Club Apartment’s allocated daily Vacation Credit value. We reserve the right to withdraw this program at any time, at its absolute discretion.
2. If you do not want to participate in this program, you can choose to opt out at any time by contacting the Club Wyndham Owner Services team during normal business hours.
3. We endeavour to ensure that all information posted on the Site is current and up to date, however, to the extent permitted by law, any administrative, clerical, technological or typographical error in information issued us, or its employees or agents shall be subject to correction without liability. These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
4. All Grab It packages and bookings displayed on the Site are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, and at the sole discretion of the Club Wyndham.
5. By making a booking through the Site, you warrant that you are a Club Owner (Owner) and are at least 18 years old.
6. You acknowledge and understand that all use of any Club Resorts and Club Apartments, made as a booking through the Site or otherwise is subject to the rules and instructions as outlined in the Club Wyndham South Pacific Guidelines and Regulations .
7. A maximum of 3 active Grab It bookings are permitted at any one time per Club Ownership account (Ownership).
8. Upon making a booking through the Site, an automatic confirmation email will be generated and sent to the email address provided at the time of submitting a booking. This confirmation email will include all booking details, inclusive of the package ID number, and package information. You will need to retain your confirmation email received.
9. Guest usage is allowed on bookings listed on the site, subject to and within the confines of the Club Guidelines and Regulations . For the purposes of clarification, any non-Owner use, whether by rental or by gift, is considered Guest usage.
10. Expiring Vacation Credits (i.e. with less than 90 days validity) cannot be used to confirm Grab It bookings.
11. When booking TRYP Fortitude Valley Hotel Brisbane, only Vacation Credits, assigned Vacation Credits and cash can be accepted as payment. Bonus Credits cannot be used for this Associate Resort.
12. Grab It bookings are not transferable and are intended for the sole use of the Owner in whose name it is originally booked and their guests.
13. Grab It bookings are designed to benefit Owners and their guests and cannot be sold, raffled, marketed, or auctioned.
14. If an Owner is found to be selling, raffling, marketing or auctioning Grab It bookings then:
a. the Grab It booking will be cancelled with no refund;
b. all existing Grab It bookings will be cancelled with no refund; and
c. for a period of 6 months, no new Grab It bookings will be able to be made.
15. Unless otherwise stated a Housekeeping fee is included in all Grab It packages. Should a package not include a Housekeeping fee, a notification will show in the package detail noting “a Housekeeping charge is required”.
16. Should a package require payment of a Housekeeping fee, you will receive a confirmation call from the WorldMark Owner Services team where you can choose to either apply one of the Housekeeping Tokens in your Ownership or pay cash as per the standard Housekeeping fees set out in Club Guidelines and Regulations.
Changes to bookings
17. No modification or change is permitted to any of the available Grab It packages and bookings. This includes, but is not limited to, adding further persons, upgrading the room type, changing dates or period of stay, or extending or reducing nights of stay.
18. If you choose to extend (add additional nights) your Grab It booking, the Grab It terms and conditions will apply to the entire stay (i.e. no cancellations will be accepted) and a separate housekeeping token or fee may be required unless a separate Vacation Credit booking for the additional nights is made, in which case a Housekeeping Token or fee will apply as the same Club Apartment or Associate Resort Apartment cannot be guaranteed for the entire stay.
19. The cancellation conditions to Grab It bookings listed on the site is separate and distinct to the cancellation policy that usually applies to Owner bookings as listed in the Guidelines and Regulations.
20. No cancellations of Grab It booking are permitted. No refund will be given once a Grab It booking has been confirmed.
21. Once you submit to make a Grab It booking, it will show up your Ownership reservation history in your Owner account. A cancellation button will appear against the reservation applicable to the Grab It booking however, as per clause 17 and 18, cancellations are not permitted. If the cancellation button be utilised on a Grab It booking or should you wish to cancel a Grab It booking, no refund of any payment method will be made. You will not be refunded cash or Vacation Credits, regardless of original payment method, should they cancel their booking via any method.
22. You should seek your own information regarding travel insurance against cancellation and/or amendment fees and medical cover.
Payment Methods and Processing
23. All Grab It packages available are payable by Vacation Credits, unless otherwise displayed in Australian Dollars.
24. Any bookings submitted for packages listed on the Site will be processed within 7 business days after the booking form is submitted. Vacation Credits will be deducted from your Owner’s account at this time.
25. Should your Owner account not have sufficient Vacation Credits to cover the package, at time of processing the Owner will be contacted by the WorldMark Owner Services to purchase One-Time Credits from the Developer (rates starting from $0.15/credit depending on owner's tier level). Should an Owner not be reached within 3 days of attempting to collect payment, the booking will be cancelled.
26. For packages displayed as payable by Vacation Credits, the ‘You Save’ percentage is the calculated difference between the Original Price and the Offer Price, as rounded up to the nearest whole percentage.
27. For packages displayed as payable by Australian Dollars, the ‘You Save’ percentage is the calculated difference between the Original Price in Vacation Credits and the Offer Price in Australian Dollars (based on Fun Time cash rates), as rounded up to the nearest whole percentage.
Expiring Vacation Credits
28. If you have Vacation Credits that expired in the previous month and chose not to opt out of the Grab it program, you may, subject to our discretion, make a booking on the Site 30 days from the date that your Vacation Credits expired at no additional cost, based on the below criteria:
a. 1,999 Vacation Credits or less expired in previous month = 0 nights
b. 2,000-6,999 Vacation Credits expired in previous month = 2 night booking
c. 7,000-19,999 Vacation Credits expired in previous month = 3 night booking
d. 20,000 or more Vacation Credits expired in previous month = 4 night booking
For example, if in August you had 15,000 Vacation Credits expire, you would have up until the last day of September to make a booking of up to three nights (subject to available) through the Site for no cost.
29. If your expired Vacation Credits have expired and you do not make a booking through the site within the 30 days, no extensions or allowances will be given.
BRING A FRIEND TERMS & CONDITIONS
30. Occasionally a package may include an option for you to ‘Bring a Friend’ and receive the package for free. All ‘Bring a Friend’ packages are for shared accommodation (minimum 2-bedroom Club Apartment or Associate Resort Apartment). The free package is only available if your friends are eligible as per the definition listed at point 28 below, and attend and complete, an informative 90-minute sales presentation on the benefits of Club Wyndham South Pacific (whilst on their holiday travelled with you) - an innovative, affordable, flexible timeshare enjoyed by over 55,000 Owner families in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
31. In order to be eligible your friends must satisfy all of the following criteria:
a. Be either a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand;
b. Be aged 25 years or over;
c. If married or in a relationship, attend with their partner-definition of ‘in a relationship’ is considered two persons in an interdependent relationship that cohabit with one another, couples, heterosexual or homosexual, married, living together for at least 2 years. Couples not living together, or living together with a different partner when at home, will be considered non-eligible;
d. Have a minimum combined household income of AUD$90,000 or NZD$100,000; and
e. Have not attended a sales presentation or received a reward from Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Pty Ltd in the last 12 months.
32. If the eligible friend is in a relationship or married, as per clause 28.c above, both the friend and their spouse must attend and complete the sales presentation of approximately 90 minutes.
33. We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12 years at our presentations.
35. Should your eligible friend/s not attend and or fail to complete the sales presentation for any reason or circumstance the ‘Bring a Friend’ offer will be forfeited, and the full package price will automatically be charged to your Ownership account, by deduction of Vacation Credits at a flat rate of 1,000 Vacation Credits per night of stay, plus one Housekeeping Token. Should you have insufficient Vacation Credits in your account, you will be charged a cash rate of the purchase price of One-Time Credits from the Developer, and appropriate Housekeeping fee, as listed in the WorldMark South Pacific Club Guidelines and Regulations current as at the time the booking was made.
36. “Bring a Friend Bookings” are for Club Owners and you eligible friend/s to enjoy together. Should you make the booking and do not occupy the apartment during the dates booked, the ‘Bring a Friend Bookings’ offer will be forfeited, and the full package price will automatically be charged to your Ownership account, by deduction of Vacation Credits at a flat rate of 1,000 Vacation Credits per night of stay, plus one Housekeeping Token. Should you have insufficient Vacation Credits in your account, you will be charged a cash rate of the purchase price of One-Time Credits from the Developer, and appropriate Housekeeping price, as listed in the WorldMark South Pacific Club Guidelines and Regulations current as at the time the booking was made.