Booking Terms & Conditions
By using [http://grabit.worldmarksp.com/grabit] (the " Site ") and/or booking accommodation or products through the Site you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions as well as the Site use terms and conditions. “WorldMark”, “we ", "us” and “our” refers to Wyndham Vacation Resorts South Pacific Limited ACN 090 503 923 as the responsible entity of WorldMark South Pacific Club and Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ACN 090 083 613 as the Developer of the WorldMark South Pacific Club.
OWNER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By making a booking through this site you warrant that you are a WorldMark South Pacific Club Owner (“Owner”) and are at least 18 years old at the date of making such booking.
2. You acknowledge and understand that all use of any WorldMark South Pacific Club resorts/ apartments, made as a booking through this Site or otherwise is subject to the rules and instructions as outlined in the WorldMark South Pacific Club Guidelines and Regulations .
3. An Ownership may have only three (3) active bookings, made through this site at any one time.
4. Upon making a booking through this Site, an automatic confirmation email will be generated and sent to the email address provided at the time of booking. This confirmation email will include all booking details, inclusive of the package ID number, and package information. Owners need to retain their confirmation email received.
5. All packages and bookings displayed are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, and at the sole discretion of the WorldMark South Pacific Club.
6. Guest usage is allowed on bookings listed on this site, subject to and within the confines of the WorldMark South Pacific Club Guidelines and Regulations . For the purposes of clarification, any non-owner use, whether by rental or by gift, is considered Guest usage.
7. Expiring credits (less than 90 days validity) cannot be used to confirm Grab It bookings.
8. When booking TRYP Fortitude Valley Hotel Brisbane only Vacation Credits, Assigned Vacation Credits and cash can be accepted as payment. Bonus Credits cannot be used to book TRYP Fortitude Valley.
9. Grab It bookings are not transferable and are intended for the sole use of the Owner in whose name it is originally booked and their guests. Grab It bookings are designed to benefit Owners and their guests and cannot be sold, raffled, marketed, or auctioned.
10. If an Owner is found to be selling, raffling, marketing or auctioning Grab It bookings then:
· the Grab It booking that was sold or auctioned, or in the process of being sold or auctioned, will be cancelled,
· all of the Owner’s existing Grab It bookings will be cancelled, and
· the Owner will be prevented from making any new Grab It bookings for a period of 6 months from the date the Owner was found to be selling or auctioning Grab It bookings.
11. Unless otherwise stated Housekeeping is included in all packages. Should a package not include Housekeeping, a notification will show in the package detail, prior to a booking being made, noting that a “Housekeeping Charge is required”.
12. Should a package require a Housekeeping Charge Owners will receive a confirmation call from the Owner Services team where Owners can choose to either apply one of their current Housekeeping Tokens or pay cash as per the standard Housekeeping charges referenced in the WorldMark South Pacific Club Guidelines and Regulations.
Changes to bookings
13. No modifications to any of the displayed packages and bookings can be made. Modifications include, but are not limited to, adding further persons, upgrading room type, changing dates or period of stay, or extending or reducing nights of stay as displayed in the package.
14. If you choose to extend (add additional nights) to your Grab It booking, the Grab It T&Cs will apply to the entire stay and a separate housekeeping token or fee will be required (i.e. non-refundable and no cancellations will be accepted) unless you make a separate booking for the additional nights, in which case we will not be able to guarantee the same room for the entire stay (a housekeeping token/fee will still apply).
15. The cancellation policy to bookings listed on this site is separate and distinct to the cancellation policy that usually applies to Owners bookings as listed in the Guidelines and Regulations.
16. Grab It bookings are non-refundable and no cancellations will be accepted. Cancellations of the Grab It bookings are not allowed in any circumstances. Once the payment is processed, there will be no refund.
17. Once an Owner purchases a Grab It Booking, it will show up on the Owner’s reservation history in their Owner account. A cancellation button will appear against the reservation applicable to the Grab It booking however, as per clause 14 and 15, cancellations are not permitted for Grab It bookings and the cancellation policies for Grab It bookings are separate and distinct from WorldMark South Pacific Club bookings under the Guidelines and Regulations. Accordingly, should the cancellation button be utilized on a Grab It booking or should an Owner wish to cancel a Grab It booking no refund of any payment method will occur on cancellation. Owners will not be credited back cash or Vacation Credits, regardless of original payment method, should they cancel their booking via any method.
18. We advise you to seek your own information regarding travel insurance against cancellation and/or amendment fees and medical cover.
Payment Methods and Processing
19. All packages displayed are payable by Vacation Credits, unless otherwise displayed in Australian Dollars.
20. All bookings for packages listed on this Site will be processed within 7 business days after the booking form is submitted on the Grab It website. Vacation Credits will be deducted from the Owner’s account at this time.
21. Should an Owner’s account not have enough Vacation Credits to cover a booked package at time of processing, the owner will be contacted by Owner Services by telephone to collect payment for the required cash rate, which will be charged, at $0.06 per credit. Should an Owner not be reached within 7 days of attempting to collect of payment, the booking may be cancelled.
22. For packages displayed as payable by Vacation Credits, the ‘You Save’ percentage is the calculated difference between the Original Price and the Offer Price, as rounded up to the nearest whole percentage.
23. For packages displayed as payable by Australian Dollars, the ‘You Save’ percentage is the calculated difference between the Original Price in Vacation Credits and the Offer Price in Australian Dollars (based on Fun Time cash rates), as rounded up to the nearest whole percentage.
Expiring Vacation Credits
24. Owners who had Vacation Credits that expired in the previous month and chose not to opt out of the ‘Grab it’ credit optimization program, may, subject to our discretion, make a booking on the Site 30 days from the date that their Vacation Credits expired at no additional cost, based on the below criteria:
a. 1,999 Vacation Credits or less expired in previous month = 0 nights
b. 2,000-6,999 Vacation Credits expired in previous month = select any available 2 night booking for no cost
c. 7,000-19,999 Vacation Credits expired in previous month = select any available 3 night booking for no cost
d. 20,000 or more Vacation Credits expired in previous month = select any available 4 night booking for no cost
For example, if in August an Owner had 15,000 Vacation Credits expire they would have up until the last day of September to make a booking of up to three nights (as available) through the Site for no cost.
25. If an Owner with expired Vacation Credits does not make a booking through the site within the 30 day window listed at point 23, no extensions or allowances will be given to claim the complimentary package.
BRING A FRIEND TERMS & CONDITIONS
The below terms and conditions apply to “Bring a Friend Bookings”
26. Occasionally a package may include an option for Owners to ‘Bring a Friend’ and receive the package for free. All ‘Bring a Friend’ packages are for shared accommodation (minimum 2-bedroom apartment) and free package is only available if Owner’s friends are eligible as per the definition listed at point 26 below, and attend and complete, a 90-minute sales presentation whilst on their stay.
27. In order to be eligible your friends must satisfy all of the following criteria:
a. Be either a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand;
b. Be aged 25 years or over;
c. If married or in a relationship, attend with their partner-definition of ‘in a relationship’ is considered two persons in an interdependent relationship that cohabit with one another, couples, heterosexual or homosexual, married, living together for at least 2 years. Couples not living together, or living together with a different partner when at home, will be considered non-eligible;
d. Have a minimum combined household income of AUD$90,000 or NZD$100,000; and
e. Have not attended a sales presentation or received a reward from Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Pty Ltd in the last 12 months.
29. Should your friends not attend and or fail to complete the sales presentation for any reason or circumstance the ‘bring a friend’ offer will be forfeited, and the full package price will automatically be charged to the Owners account, by deduction of Vacation Credits at a flat rate of 1,000 Vacation Credits per night of stay, plus one Housekeeping Token. Should the Owner have insufficient Vacation Credits in their account to cover this deduction they will be charged a cash rate, which will be charged at $0.06 per credit and appropriate Housekeeping price, as listed in the WorldMark South Pacific Club Guidelines and Regulations current as at the time the booking was made.
30. “Bring a Friend Bookings” are for both WorldMark South Pacific Club Owners and their eligible friend/s to enjoy together. Should the Owner making the booking does not occupy the apartment during the dates booked, the ‘Bring a Friend Bookings’ offer will be forfeited, and the full package price will automatically be charged to the Owners account, by deduction of Vacation Credits at a flat rate of 1,000 Vacation Credits per night of stay, plus one Housekeeping Token. Should the Owner have insufficient Vacation Credits in their account to cover this deduction they will be charged a cash rate, which will be charged at AUD$0.06 per credit and appropriate Housekeeping price, as listed in the WorldMark South Pacific Club Guidelines and Regulations current as at the time the booking was made
We endeavour to ensure that all information posted on the Site is current and up to date, however, to the extent permitted by law, any administrative, clerical, technological or typographical error in information issued us, or its employees or agents shall be subject to correction without liability. These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland Australia.